We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer in Sofia, Bulgaria.
The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Engineer is working in the corporate IT organization helping define, establish, and manage the policies and processes for managing identities across the organization. The IAM Engineer manages and maintains access to systems and applications following security, engineering, and governance best practices, especially when provisioning and de-provisioning access. The IAM Engineer works closely with IT teammates such as security operations and incident response, business units and third parties to support senior management in maintaining a safe and secure enterprise technical operation. To be successful, candidates must have a good understanding of security principles and practical hands-on experience with host and application configurations, on- and off-premises solutions, directory services and zero trust principles.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Serve on a distributed team responsible for establishing and maintaining identities and entitlements within IAM solutions.
- Implement identity and access controls and settings that align with policies and governance structure.
- Support IAM governance, policies, and solutions across SSO, directory, MFA, privileged accounts, automation, and behavior analytics systems.
- Assess and resolve IAM issues that occur across the employee base, as well as with external entities.
- Implement access controls to both on-premises and cloud infrastructure, as well as to applications required to support a distributed remote workforce.
- Evaluate business impact and risk exposure based on the level of access granted and make recommendations where improvements should be made.
- Review internal, external and contractor accounts and their access as part of periodic audits.
- Make recommendations for improvements in automation efficiencies, security practices and end-user experience.
- Maintain understanding of business processes to aid in managing enterprise identity and access.
- Extensive experience as information technology practitioner experience in security systems administration.
- Good understanding of systems administration with IAM solutions, and preferably some experience with endpoint, network, or application security solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in information assurance, computer science, engineering, or related technical field is preferred
- Familiarity with administering directory services, Azure AD, SSO, MFA and role-based access control (RBAC).
- Experience administering IAM systems, access controls, security and risk management, and security governance fundamentals.
- Experience with Java or C# application development and one or more scripting languages (e.g., Perl, PowerShell, Bash) is preferred
- Ideally familiar with one or more regulatory requirements and laws such as, but not limited to, GDPR, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), HIPAA, PCI and GLBA.
- Track record acting with integrity, taking pride in work, seeking to excel, and being curious and flexible.
- Strong written and oral communication skills across varying levels of the organization.
- Understanding of service design, delivery concepts and control frameworks.
- Excellent judgment and the ability to prioritize and complete tasks within defined SLAs and make quick decisions when working with complex situations.
- High degree of integrity, trustworthiness, and confidence; represents the company and its management team with the highest level of professionalism.
- Comfortable with leading projects and working with multiple stakeholders
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters