Progress is on the lookout to grow our Global Human Capital team of superheroes with a Human Capital Specialist, who embraces change, is not afraid to challenge the ordinary and is fanatic about employee experiences. The role is part of the Human Capital team in Bulgaria and will be the go-to person for our colleagues in the Sofia office.
The Human Capital Specialist needs to be a dynamic self-starter who would be tasked to develop, manage and coordinate a variety of human resource-related programs and activities, aligned with both global strategy and local-specific culture.
Superheroes responsibilities include:
- First line of support for people managers and employees for all topics related to people operations and management
- Act as advisor and sparring partner to local managers
- Covering all HR aspects by applying the legal environment and internal policies
- Partner will the Global Human Capital organization on local execution of HR projects and programs
- Reach out to HR Business Partners to align initiatives and ensure ONE HR policy towards employees and people managers
- Propose and participate in activities that help to increase satisfaction, motivation, engagement and retention
- Monitor data around sick leave, engagement, job satisfaction and address the development areas to leaders and local management
- Optimizing the existing and building new HR processes and guidelines
- Resolve conflicts and provide coaching and counseling on human resources matters for individuals or groups within a defined organization or function
- Support employee relationship onsite, including onboarding and performance
- Implement and coordinate development initiatives and management coaching that are relevant to the location
- Facilitate team building and development events on request
- Organize events internally, such as parties, corporate social responsibility initiatives, etc.
- Be the main point of contact regarding all benefits and perks we offer
- Partner with internal teams (Accounting, Finance, IT, etc.) on various projects to ensure representation of the people aspect
- Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees and updating employee information, benefits enrollments, etc.
Superhero powers needed for success:
- Excellent communication skills – English essential, Bulgarian preferred
- Previous significant HR experience across disciplines – recruiting, Labor relations, operational HR, including performance management.
- Global mindset and excellent communication and presentation skills to efficiently communicate across all levels in the organization
- Well-organized individual with excellent analytical skills who is business-minded, self-motivated & ambitious
- Exemplary planning ability and able to work in fast-paced, time specific environment
- Experience in identifying and resolving issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- Experience in process implementation, change management, leading transformation processes and manage resistance
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you and you have the super powers listed above, then we would be happy to hear from you! Apply now!