We’re the Progress Human Capital Team – innovative, fun, helpful, and very hands-on. We’re tasked with one of the company’s most important goals: preserving and driving Progress’s culture of invention, agility, collaboration and shared, celebrated success. How we do this? By making sure we hire the best of the best, and then engage and retain our talented colleagues.
The right person thrives in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can pivot quickly.
As a Human Capital Manager, you will be at the forefront of all HR activity in Bulgaria and the driving force for how we recruit, engage and retain our people. A key member of the Global Human Capital team you will work closely with local and global teams to provide consultative advice and tactical execution of talent acquisition, labor relations, performance reviews and career development programs. You will be responsible for oversight of country governance, policies and procedures, and supporting employee engagement and communication. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to help build out programs and processes from scratch.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of managing change within a global organization, driving engagement and have experience of delivering a full HR service.
- Natural leader. You build relationships quickly. People look to you for direction and feel supported by you.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative and unafraid to constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Obsessive about all things People Ops. You’re respectful of the culture we’ve built and the work put in to get us this far.
- You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited about your part in our growth.
- Customer obsessed. Employee experiences are built with passion and persistence and we strive for making them better every day.
- Detail fanatic. You have an eye for detail and are able to consider numerous points of view to come up with the best possible solution.
You’ll be tasked with supporting our teams on the ground in addition to:
- Partnering with local managers and the global Human Capital team to roll out all key people processes in Bulgaria (performance management, compensation, benefits, development programs, etc.).
- Building / shaping various processes, policies and guidelines related to people.
- Partnering with local managers on employee relation cases to address growth plans and performance issues.
- Consulting with managers and providing guidance and coaching when appropriate.
- Working with external partners on building a corporate social responsible workforce and culture.
- Becoming the main point of contact regarding the internal employee communication systems, channels and processes.
- Organizing various internal events ranging from team buildings, parties, open doors initiatives and many more to keep sustaining our employer brand.
- Working with finance, accounting and IT on numerous cross-team projects and policies.
- Providing guidance and input on workforce planning, succession planning, compensation, bench-marking, etc.
- Maintaining an in depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; partnering with legal department as needed/required.
If you want to join our team please apply now!