We have a great opportunity for an HR enthusiast to join our Human Capital team in Sofia.
In this role you will have the opportunity to perform and gain practical professional work experience through working alongside with our HC Generalists and the rest of the Human Capital folks in providing stellar employee experience.
This is a 6-month full-time internship opportunity suitable for University students.
What you will be doing most of the time:
- Directly contributing to the local culture of our Bulgaria office by supporting the organization of local events such as: internal and external events and conferences
- On-site and off-site team building events
- Drafting event-related communication to all Sofia employees
- Taking part in writing and polishing job descriptions
- Responsible for some of the office services tasks, e.g. stationary materials
- Communication with couriers
- Office orientation for all new hires as part of their on-boarding program
- Keeping up to date and expanding the employee discounts list
- Contributing to the overall Human Capital team through other projects and tasks as needed
If you have:
- Knowledge about various HR domains, gained either through professional experience, or formal education
- Excellent attention to detail and great organization skills
- Fluent English
- You follow through on tasks and work well in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy working in a team environment and take a proactive approach to solve problems and complete tasks
then we would be happy to hear from you!
Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter!
We would be happy to tell you more about this opportunity!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 15 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.