About the Role:
- Assist HC Manager on various day to day activities including Employee Relations & Engagement, Performance Management, HRMIS, Payroll, Onboarding and Exiting, Documentation, Workday, Learning & Development and other HR operations activities
- Ensure adherence to all applicable legislation and company policies in all areas of HC operations.
- Help HC manager in rolling out & implementing HR Policies, practices & initiatives aiming at employee welfare and retention.
- Continually innovate and bring forward new actionable ideas to engage the employees and build brand image – PF events, CSR Activities, Tech events and other Social & Festive events.
Qualification/ Skillset/ Experience:
- Graduate in any discipline / Preferred MBA in Human Resources.
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive Human Capital experience.
- Thorough knowledge of theories, practices and methods across the broad spectrum of HC disciplines.
- Knowledge of India labor and employment policies.
- High proficiency with HRIS software (e.g. WorkDay) and the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel for data analysis).
- Seeks challenging assignments, root cause problem resolution and is a resourceful learner.
- Has fun and achieves results while working under pressure with shifting priorities, in a high-energy environment
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively influence situational outcomes and decisions across a diverse set of employee, manager and leadership styles
Progress is proud to be an equal opportunity employer !