We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Human Capital Coordinator.
In this dynamic role the selected candidate will provide high energy, proactive and efficient senior administrative support to our Chief People Officer and the Human Capital team. This position is critical to enabling this team to be as efficient and effective as possible in their roles, and to maintaining a well-running team and a positive and productive team working environment. The key to success in supporting this team is to bring a flexible, positive, people focused approach to your work contributing to Human Capital’s purpose of creating an environment where people view their time at Progress as the best chapter of their career. The position will require exceptional organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills, as well as critical thinking to solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
What you'll do:
- Executive Administration: Provides top notch administrative support for our Chief People Officer and as needed HC Leadership team. This includes calendar management and scheduling, travel arrangements, managing correspondence, expense/invoice management, vendor management, ordering of supplies, attending leadership weekly meetings, including creating notes, follow up actions, and log of topics for future, maintaining SharePoint Site for team files, and team event planning.
- HC Marketing and Communications: Maintains an up to date, approachable and professional presence for HC that supports employees in easily accessing information. This includes preparing various HC communications including the quarterly HC newsletter, maintaining our presence on MyProgress and updating as needed, revising and posting policies and other documents and keeping updated other resources such as an HC calendar of events.
- HC Team Support: Supports the HC team in building a strong team environment through scheduling and managing HC allhands and other team events; identifying opportunities for team building; attending meetings to scribe, capture actions and encourage accountability of actions afterwards; supporting sharing of information and knowledge across the team; contributing to prioritization and execution of projects as needed; maintaining team resources such as a team calendar; being the point person for HC team resources such as Gartner and working to ensure maximum usage of these resources. Creates HC process guides to support knowledge sharing.
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Contribution: Partners with CSR lead to administer and track CSR and Progress fund budgets and events at a global level. This includes distributing budgets, partnering with regions to track and celebrate events taking place, contribute to overall CSR committee (ex. CSR annual report). Works with regional generalists to ensure ongoing CSR events take place across the regions, are tracked and celebrated internally and through our annual CSR report.
- Additional Contributions: Contribute to the success of HC programs designed and delivered through our various teams as needed. This could include schedule trainings, researching vendors, running reports, organizing events, supporting scheduling of interviews, following up with candidates.
- Experience in executive administrative support positions, preferably in technology companies
- Strong knowledge of word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-starter, proactive, incredibly detail-oriented, makes sure no detail slips through the cracks
- Ability to handle highly confidential information and sensitive situations with the utmost discretion.
- Trustworthy and strong sense of ethics
- Outstanding judgement and common sense
- Highly professional behavior always; exhibits and brings calm in stressful situations
- Ability to be analytical and exhibit sound logic and thinking
- Comfortable interacting with all levels within the organization
- Comfortable being the face of the organization to customers, partners, analysts and other external parties
- Superior interpersonal, listening and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and thorough manner to a broad range of people, gaining their respect, understanding, commitment and support
So if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy and enthusiasm, we want to hear from you. What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!