We are on the lookout for a Human Capital Coordinator, who embraces change, is not afraid to challenge the ordinary and is passionate about employee experiences. The role is a part of the Human Capital team in Rotterdam - our European Headquarters and will be the go-to person for all our colleagues across EMEA, including the Netherlands, UK, Germany, Belgium, France, Spain and Italy.
The Human Capital Coordinator needs to be a dynamic self-starter who would be tasked to manage and coordinate a variety of human resource-related programs and activities, aligned with both global strategy and local-specific culture.
Please note the role is a temporary - maternity cover one with an approximate duration of 6 months.
Your Area of responsibility:
- First line of support for people managers and employees for all topics related to people operations and management
- Preparing HR documents, such as offer letters, employment contracts, confirmation letters for change in working hours, maternity coverage, parental leave, resignations, change in employment conditions
- Holiday, leave and sickness administration for the Netherlands, UK and Germany
- Liaising with external partners, like insurance brokers to organize benefits presentations for new starters
- Providing employee data/compensation to the insurance broker, when a change occurs
- Covering all HR aspects by applying the legal environment and the internal policies
- Managing the public transportation administration, the commuting allowance, as well as the fitness program administration for the Netherlands
- Propose and participate in activities that help to increase satisfaction, motivation, engagement and retention
- Support employee relationship onsite, including onboarding and performance
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees and updating employee information, benefits enrollments, etc.
- Monitor probation periods, as well as definite employment contracts – checking with managers and sending out end of probation confirmations, or terminating definite contract in the HRIS
- Owning the local country sites of the corporate intranet and regularly update them to ensure all content is accurate and up to date
- Partner will the Global Human Capital organization on local execution of HR projects and programs
- Manage Health & Safety program as required by Dutch law
- Excellent communication skills – Dutch and English are essential
- Previous significant HR experience across disciplines – recruiting, Labor relations, operational HR, etc.
- Global mindset and excellent communication and presentation skills to efficiently communicate across all levels in the organization
- Well-organized individual with excellent analytical skills who is business-minded, self-motivated & ambitious
- Exemplary planning ability and able to work in fast-paced, time specific environment
- Experience in identifying and resolving issues independently, taking initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
- As the role is heavy on the admin side, great Excel skills are required
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, then we would be happy to hear from you!