We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.We are looking for an Human Capital Coordinator for our APJ Human Capital team
With a passion for the work, this role delivers internal support to our employees representing a variety of functions in our APJ region. This role provides office and HC support to a globally dispersed, virtual and cross-functional team to create an enthusiastic, passionate and productive work environment. Working as a global liaison with our employees, the ideal person in this role will:
- Provide administrative & HC support across the functions in the location including new hires on-boarding, documentation, HRIS, training & OD, HRIS, performance reviews, recruitment, employee benefits, exits, employee relations & engagement.
- Must have good understanding of the different labor laws of the different countries of APJ (Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan etc..) not limiting to this but wherever Progress has offices.
- Good understanding of the welfare programs along with good understanding of the benefits as per country’s (APJ) and should be able to explain them to employees.
- Establish and nurture trusted relationships with all employees in the region with the ability to remove performance barriers and enhance productivity in conjunction w/associated functional experts whether that be payroll, travel, onboarding, offboarding, office amenities, office supplies and equipment, distribution lists, security, accounts payable, etc.
- Multi-task proactively to address the diversity of people related opportunities in conjunction with the functional leaders who will be located outside of the region; i.e., IT, Human Capital, Finance, Renewals, Order Management, etc. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature.
- Troubleshoot, assess and recommend a variety of solutions to ensure a harmonious work environment partnering with vendors, contractors and the leasing company
- Leverage numerous communication channels, (in person, skype, yammer, written, posts, presentations, social, etc.), to contribute to a dynamic culture that emulates our Maxims.
- Perform any other task assigned by the manager.
- Must have knowledge of the Field Sales Organization culture/background
- 2-3 yrs prior office experience and has good understanding of HR processes & practices in APJ region ( Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan etc..) not limiting to this but wherever Progress has offices.
- Graduate in any discipline with Human Resources as specialization
- Expert in full Microsoft office suite
- Proven record of good interpersonal & analytical skills
- Should have strong language skills and should be multilingual apart from English predominantly should have Chinese’s - mandarin