We have a fantastic opportunity for an HRIS Lead join our Global Human Capital Team and develop and execute our HR systems strategy that drives business performance. The role owns the HRIS Service Portfolio and is actively involved in either driving, or managing global and regional projects.
As an HRIS Lead you will work with leadership and key stakeholders across the organization to identify gaps and needs with a focus on system and process enhancements, upgrades and future state of the HR systems. You will provide day-to-day system support, innovative and integrated reports, operational support and long-term strategic solutions for Progress’ infrastructure needs in the Human Capital domain.
You will act as a player-coach who builds and manages a strong HRIS team through effective recruiting, training, coaching, and team-building to ensure team members are engaged, knowledgeable and productive.
Your area of responsibility:
- Provide subject matter expertise around optimizing and streamlining the HRIS eco-system
- Lead HRIS projects from start to finish while understanding business needs, system requirements and manage the projects to achieve target scope and delivery deadline
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to gain deep understanding of process and pain points.
- Drive innovation in the HC infrastructure domain by employing design-thinking practices to support HC programs & processes with a goal to facilitate sustainable changes in how HC impacts the business in a positive way;
- Lead and/or participate in change management efforts for business-critical system processes Perform analysis of existing business processes, technical design, identify and evaluate possible re-configuration/ solutions in response to business issues and challenges;
- Offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and improve data integrity across various systems
- Execute daily maintenance activities including but not limited to role assignments, security audits, organization set, etc.
- Provide appropriate design documentation related and testing plans/scripts, interface development
- Work with Local HC teams to ensure data integrity through audits and proper timely documentation
- Provide user support, process mapping/documentation and training for system enhancements and processing procedures
- Create, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools; assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs
- Responsible for delivery of training on the system for all stakeholders and users to ensure adoption and understanding
- Roll out Workday bi-annual releases
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR technology and understand statutory and regulatory requirements affecting all aspects of HR systems in all relevant geographies (countries) Progress operates as a business.
- Own vendor management; lead efforts in choosing 3rd party vendors and consultants, assist with monitoring of vendor compliance with SLAs, articulate business requirements for system enhancements/modifications, assist with the management of change orders from specification through to system release
- Responsible for the full employee life cycle in building and leading an effective and fully engaged, globally distributed HRIS team (i.e. hiring, developing, coaching and firing talent), leveraging Progress practices, processes and tools;
- Create a working environment that enables team members to develop and realize their full potential as professionals at Progress;
- Champion open collaboration within the HRIS team as well as within the HC function; Be a positively successful example for someone who fosters cross-team and cross-functional partnerships;
- Understand and navigate all employment laws related to building a healthy and high performing team
- Bachelor's degree and solid HRIS experience, including Applications Software products.; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Functional understanding of core HR business terminology and practices
- Knowledge of Workday business process configuration a plus
- Strong understanding of business processes and data maintenance
- Ability to quickly adapt to learn new systems
- Excellent analytical and technical skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong customer focus
- Strong leadership skills, coaching and mentoring capabilities
- Strong organizational skills and initiative required
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Vendor management experience including establishment of contractual terms, SLAs and budgeting
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, colleagues and managers
- Ability to lead cross-functional project teams
If the above describes you and is fitting your career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you! Apply now!