We are on the lookout for a Workday/ HRIS Specialist to help us with the execution of our HR systems strategy that drives business performance. In this role, you will provide support for internal customers in troubleshooting and resolving system issues, monitoring system performance, answering end user questions and partnering with Human Capital functional and regional teams to deliver enhancements to Workday.
You will also get the chance recommend and execute key system improvements through: configuration, customization, AS IS / TO BE and fit-gap analysis, vendor partnership and issue escalation. The role requires knowledge of various Workday modules (HCM data and organizational structures, Compensation, Talent Management, etc.), advanced report creation, integration support, business process design and configuration and data management.
What you will be doing:
- Provide subject matter expertise around optimizing and streamlining the HRIS eco-system
- Participate in HRIS projects from start to finish while understanding business needs, system requirements and manage the projects to achieve target scope and delivery deadline
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to gain deep understanding of process and pain points
- Lead and/or participate in change management efforts for business-critical Workday processes and make Workday the primary system of record for all employee data globally
- Perform analysis of existing business processes, technical design, identify and evaluate possible re-configuration/ solutions in response to business issues and challenges
- Execute daily maintenance activities including but not limited to role assignments, security audits, organization set, etc.
- Provide appropriate design documentation related and testing plans/scripts, interface development
- Work with Local HC teams to ensure data integrity through audits and proper timely documentation
- Provide user support, process mapping/documentation and training for system enhancements and processing procedures
- Create, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools; assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs
- Deliver training on the system for all stakeholders and users to ensure adoption and understanding
- Assist with Workday bi-annual releases
- Offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and improve data integrity across various systems
- Maintain awareness of current trends in HR technology and understand statutory and regulatory requirements affecting all aspects of HR systems
- Vendor management may include: assist with monitoring of vendor compliance with SLAs, articulate business requirements for system enhancements/modifications, assist with the management of change orders from specification through to system release
- Bachelor's degree and solid HRIS experience, using Workday required
- Knowledge of Workday business process configuration a plus
- Functional understanding of core HR business terminology and practices
- Strong understanding of business processes and data maintenance
- Ability to quickly adapt to learn new systems
- Excellent analytical and technical skills with a high attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated strong customer focus
- Process-oriented mindset with strong organizational skills
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills
- Vendor management experience including establishment of contractual terms, SLAs and budgeting is a plus
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, colleagues and managers
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.