This leadership role is responsible for understanding the Company strategy and objectives and aligning the Human Capital (HC) solutions that deliver value added results to the business. The incumbent will lead the HC team in stewarding a work environment of high performance where the employee experience across the APJ region is at the epicenter. The HR Director will advise, coach and facilitate the business leaders on HC strategies and will partner with both HCBPs and the Centers of Expertise (COE) to drive maximum organizational effectiveness.
- Partners with senior leadership to drive business outcomes through defining, developing and executing strategic HC goals, policies, programs, comprised of best and next practices beyond the status quo.
- Develops deep understanding of employee needs and proactively and with a sense of urgency, partners with them and their managers to enable realization of their full performance potential.
- Drives all key human capital initiatives from organizational design, development of organizational capabilities and leading change through compliance, local legislation, risk mitigation, and expeditious and sensitive resolutions, to intense and complex employee relations.
- Applies management best practices to attract, create and develop the HC team through coaching, on-the-job experiences, exposure, and timely guidance and training.
- Participates as a member of the HC Leadership Team in the development, implementation, monitoring and completion of HC's strategic plans.
- Aligns individual and HC team goals and objectives with organizational strategic objectives.
- Deliver the HR strategy, develop HR solutions, execute and put measurements in place to evidence valu
- Maintains a consultative Business Partner approach throughout the organization providing consultative advice and support to HCBPs, employees and the management team in all aspects of HC.
- Serves as an internal consultant and change agent in shifting business needs to ensure cultural and organizational initiatives are implemented, understood, accepted and practiced.
- Establishes and maintains performance management policies and procedures that ensure appropriate reward for performance and management of under-performance. Assist managers with understanding the keys to employee success and evaluation. Implements methodology on how to link the business strategy to talent implications.
- Works in a collaborative manner globally and cross functionally to deliver appropriate employee communications and organizational diagnostics coupled with appropriate tools, models and frameworks across the entire HC portfolio.
- Identifies, along with HCBPs and business leaders, talent strengths, gaps and needs and develops workforce plans, succession plans, career development plans, competency development and learning plans, diversity and inclusion plans; implement plans to drive employee engagement, retention and performance.
- Responsible for identifying and delivering training needs in partnership with the COE that meet business needs, quality and budgetary requirements at all times.
- Provides insights to COEs around measures and analysis of effectiveness of human capital initiatives and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Passionate HR professional with strong business acumen and end to end HC ownership in a highly dynamic organization.
- Should have global experience in Americas/ EMEA / APJ in public technology companies and specifically Product Engineering groups.
- Ability to think strategically, develop a realistic plan and execute against goals & initiatives.
- Required to shift from the strategic to the tactical and back on a constant basis Exceptional and effective communication skills at all levels - executive to individual contributor.
- Excellent management and coaching skills.
- High personal work standards, professionalism and integrity with a sense of humor.
- Goal oriented professional who consistently delivers on commitments.
- Deep & wide human resources technical expertise with global change management experience.
- MBA / equivalent degree with 18+ years of relevant experience in HR Management.
- Demonstrated leadership and team management experience. Must act proactively to alleviate potential issues and challenges.
- Strong performance management and team development skills.
- Develops a collaborative environment that enables team members to focus on achieving results.