Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want, and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. Join us as a Hardware and VA Administrator in our Brno office in the Czech Republic.
You will be responsible for the end-to-end process of hardware and license administration. As a Hardware and Virtual Appliance Administrator, you will set up, configure, administer and send all hardware-related / Virtual Appliance cases when it comes to our customers' orders.
What you’ll do:
- Product installation, licensing & quality check
- Creating hardware protocols
- VA licensing and renewals
- Shipping assistance
- Secondary on administrative tasks related to the hardware and VA tasks
- Use of internal processes and relevant software systems to complete administrative tasks
- Proficiency in Windows and basic Linux knowledge
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Fluent written and spoken Czech
- Experience with customer communication via email
- Excellent administrative skills and attention to detail
- Excellent MS office skills
- To be able to configure a KVM switch
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with enthusiasm, we want to hear from you. What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- 25 days paid annual vacation
- 1 day for your birthday
- 2 additional days for community service
- Cafeteria Benefit Plus: pension scheme contributions, Multisport card, discounts in stores, and more
- And many other perks
But most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!