We’re Progress –we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
At Progress, we see graphic design and motion graphics as visual storytelling that engages, informs, and inspires. We are looking for a highly creative designer who can take conceptual ideas and create visual representations, in print and digital media, as well as motion graphics. You will have expert knowledge of current design software and be skilled in every step of the design process from concept to final deliverable. Collaborating with our internal team of designers, the Creative Director, the Manager of Creative Services, and our stakeholders, you should be able to take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert these ideas into a design that connects and communicates our brand mission in a delightful and fun way.
To succeed in this role, you need to have a thorough understanding of branding and marketing with the ability to vary style and layouts depending on the project. If you think you have what it takes to bring ideas to life with visual impact, with equal talent in both graphic and motion, we want to hear from you!
Please make sure to provide a link or a pdf of your work (with links to video examples) with your application.
Please note this is a long-term service contract with an approximate duration of one year.
What you’ll do:
- Brainstorm creative concepts with the team involved in the respective project
- Create highly engaging and complex still & motion imagery for a diverse array of projects
- Design brand assets, including logomarks, brand identity architecture, print and digital formatting elements, static and motion imagery and iconography, collateral, and all other marketing materials
- Design and animate video content using After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and other Adobe CC applications
- Create, edit and post-product videos and snackable media
- Design intelligent, original visuals that are both uniquely creative and communicate the brand message effectively
- Develop detailed design specs for production and communicate directly with vendors to follow production through
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards
- Work with a top-notch group of designers in a culture that embraces creativity, individuality, collaboration, and diversity. We’re an amazing team!
- A relevant BA degree
- Solid professional graphic design experience.
- Ability to work across different channels/mediums, identity, print, digital media, and illustration
- Excellent command and experience with After Effects, video editing, post-production
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite Applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, etc.)
- Strong animation skills and video storyboarding knowledge, illustration, and data visualization
- Good understanding of the psychology of visual perception and visual hierarchy
- Ability to explain the thought process behind visual design solutions, and rally people around stated design goals
- Meticulous, pixel-perfect eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude, and an inspiring work ethic
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, typography, information hierarchy, and print specifications
- Preference is experience in B2B, particularly in the tech space
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
But most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!