We are looking for a passionate and talented Graphic Designer to join the pool of creativity in our Design Services team.
In this role you will be developing original creative concepts in consistency with the corporate brand guidelines in order to create visual communication pieces that inspire and last. Together with the Creative Lead/Design Manager, you will participate in decisions about the creative direction of major projects and guide and shape continuous enhancement and growth of our brand and overall visual presence.
In ensuring the design and production of high quality, inspiring visual communications and conceptualizing memorable, impactful marketing campaigns, designers in the team help drive new leads, generate brand awareness and achieve the strategic business goals of the company. In this process, they collaborate with everyone in Marketing and multiple other internal teams on an everyday basis to identify the requirements of each project and help achieve its defined goals and needs through simple, yet amazing design solutions.
As part of the creative team, designers maintain and evolve a strong company brand identity by creating and enhancing the brand guidelines, and establish and reinforce consistent design patterns, guiding team members and other teams in the company into following them properly and adequately.
- Create intelligent, original, cutting-edge design concepts that are both uniquely creative and communicate the brand message effectively
- Help grow and develop the design team by taking part in hiring, overseeing and mentoring junior design team members, cultivating continuous creative improvement
- Actively seek input and iterative feedback from stakeholders which would inform the creation of design concepts and then present them back to the stakeholders
- Work closely with Field Marketing, Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams to scope project goals and requirements and initiate brainstorming sessions with other designers, copy writers and stakeholders as needed to flesh out ideas.
- Drive creative projects from inception, through concept development, to production and delivery, including:
- Web assets for marketing web media including campaign components such as banners, headers, icons, blogs, emails, social media and newsletters
- Web and print design assets for corporate identity and branding, collateral, exhibit graphics, posters, event swag, product brochures, flyers, e-books, case studies, ads
- Design for a variety of other marketing needs such as infographics, diagrams, signage, PPT presentations, video storyboards, illustrations
- Develop detailed design specs for production and communicate directly with vendors/front-enders to follow production through
- Maintain a library of creative assets and serve as a resource to the organization on all things branding and design, as well as on new and emerging trends in digital media
- Actively contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Join us if you got this far and you are not intimidated yet, but be prepared for hard work and new challenges that will keep you at the edge of your seat at all times
- A relevant MA/BA degree in Design, Visual Arts or Visual Communication
- At least 3 years’ professional experience in the field of Advertising, Marketing and Graphic Design
- Expertise in Adobe design software including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Mastery of design functionalities in Microsoft Office Word, PPT and just maybe – Excel
- Conceptual thinking, illustration and data visualization skills
- Strong ability and passion to collaborate in large multidisciplinary teams; developed communication skills, positive attitude and an inspiring work ethic
- Solid knowledge of typography and layout with a demonstrated understanding of visual hierarchy and information structure
- Past experience in working across different channels and media: identity, print, packaging, web and digital media
- Extensive experience with branding, corporate identity and creation/application of corporate identity guidelines
- Meticulous, pixel-perfect eye for detail and discipline with solid organization
- Ability to explain the thought process behind visual design solutions and rally people around stated design goals
- Web production front-end skills and/or prepress experience
- Knowledge of video and motion design fundamentals: animation skills and video storyboarding
If interested, please send us your resume and portfolio.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.