We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Graphic Designer in our Design and Customer Experience team in Sofia.
The Customer Experience Team in Progress supports all Web, Graphic and Video across the company, and it is responsible to deliver the best possible journey for our clients. The team consists of Web Designers, UX Designers, Graphic Designers, Illustrators. We all strive to create delight and engaging experience using latest technologies and tools available in an endless loop of optimising the way we work.
The Graphic Designer develops original and creative designs from concept to delivery, ensuring consistency with the company’s visual brand guidelines. He/she collaborates closely with Marketing, UX and external vendors, communicating directly with business stakeholders. In producing high quality, inspiring artwork the Graphic Designer supports the Web Presence team in achieving the strategic business goals of the company, maintains and evolves a strong corporate web presence, while actively contributing to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability.
What you’ll be doing most of the time:
- Brainstorm creative concepts with the team involved in the respective project
- Produce designs based on established style guidelines from concept to delivery
- Design intelligent, original visuals that are both uniquely creative and communicate the brand message effectively
- Develop detailed design specs for production and communicate directly with vendors/front-end engineers to follow production through
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards
- Work closely with UX team to implement upfront research, user testing, and analytics feedback into design concepts.
- Support the design team on web and mobile assets, design conversions across multiple devices, and supplementary design assets, like photo editing and preparing comps
- Support the design team on web, mobile and/or print assets, design conversions across multiple devices & sizes, and supplementary design assets, like photo editing and preparing comps
What would make you successful in this role:
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional Web focused graphic design experience.
- A minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in the field of Advertising, Graphic Design and Marketing
- Expertise using in Adobe design software including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Good understanding of the psychology of visual perception and visual hierarchy
- Ability to explain the thought process behind visual design solutions, and rally people around stated design goals
- Meticulous, pixel-perfect eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude and an inspiring work ethic
- Exceptional aesthetic sensibility and strong knowledge in design fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, typography, information hierarchy, and web specifications
- Good understanding of information flow, readability, and interface usability principles
- Good understanding of the technical foundations upon which websites are built
- Mastery of design functionalities in Microsoft office Word, PPT
- Ability to work across different channels / mediums; identity, print, packaging, web and digital media
- Good illustration and data visualization skills
- Strong typographic skills, understanding of type hierarchy and structure
- Basic animation skills and video story-boarding knowledge
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!