We’re Progress – we offer leading solutions for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build products that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
As a Graphic Designer at Progress you will develop original and creative designs from concept to delivery, ensuring consistency with corporate visual brand guidelines. You will collaborate with the Marketing team and various other teams in the company, communicating directly with stakeholders and vendors. In producing high quality, inspiring artwork you will support the Designers team in achieving the strategic business goals of the Corporate, Demand Generation, Product marketing teams and Human Capital, as well as maintain and evolve a strong Progress brand identity, while actively contributing to a culture of innovation, excellence, and accountability.
Please note this is a long-term service contract with an approximate duration of one year.
What you’ll do:
- Brainstorm creative concepts with the team involved in the respective project
- Produce designs based on established style guidelines from concept to delivery
- Design intelligent, original visuals that are both uniquely creative and communicate the brand message effectively
- Develop detailed design specs for production and communicate directly with vendors to follow production through
- Work on projects for corporate branding and identity concepts
- Event branding and design of booths
- Design of Whitepapers, Infographics, Case studies, or other collaterals
- Prepare banners for campaigns
- Design PowerPoint decks following the established guidelines and templates
- Contribute to the development of the creative team's culture and quality standards
- A relevant BA degree
- Solid professional graphic design experience.
- Solid professional experience in the field of Advertising, Graphic Design and Marketing
- Expertise using in Adobe design software including Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Very good experience in PowerPoint design
- Good understanding of the psychology of visual perception and visual hierarchy
- Ability to explain the thought process behind visual design solutions, and rally people around stated design goals
- Meticulous, pixel-perfect eye for detail
- Strong communication skills, positive attitude and an inspiring work ethic
- Exceptional aesthetic sensibility and strong knowledge in design fundamentals
- Strong knowledge of design fundamentals, layout, typography, information hierarchy, and print specifications
- Ability to work across different channels / mediums; identity, print, packaging, and digital media
- Good illustration and data visualization skills
- Strong typographic skills, understanding of type hierarchy and structure
- Basic animation skills and video storyboarding knowledge
- Good command and experience with After Effects, video editing will be an advantage
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!