We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Front-end Develop in our Digital Marketing team.
As a member of the team, you will actively participate in the front-end development for both existing and new websites that serve the needs of the company’s internal and external end-users. You will use your medium-specific expertise to turn design thinking into high quality front-end code. By working directly with our visual and experience designers at every step of the process, you will ensure that the full richness of the user experience is taken into account in every design choice and every nuance of design intent is captured in the code.
As a Front-End Developer, you will be expected to:
- Implement designs and style guides into functional user interfaces, ensuring high performance and compatibility across all major browsers and multiple screen-sizes
- Work with Developers, QA Engineers, UX Designers and SEO Specialists
- Develop cross browser, semantically correct and responsive front-end code (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Be able to analyze a wide variety of front-end issues, determine their root cause and work on their troubleshooting and possible fixes.
You will be the person who has/is:
- A demonstrated record of experience in front-end development
- Advanced knowledge in HTML 5 (including semantics and accessibility)
- Advanced knowledge in CSS 3(with any preprocessor)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop / Adobe XD
- Exceptional ability to learn new skills
- Down-to-earth, creative, driven, and friendly personality.
- Good written English skills
- Experience with Node.js automation frameworks (Grunt/Gulp)
- Experience with server technologies like .NET / Java / PHP/ Node.js
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package, including uncapped commission and 13th salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and work-from-home policy
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters.
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with! Apply now!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!