We have a great opportunity for a Front End Developer to join our team.
In this role, you will be responsible for building UI for the new Telerik WPF components, as well as enhancing and maintaining the UI of existing ones. You’ll be working alongside a team of experienced developers and will closely collaborate with our designers.
If you love solving front end problems and want to work on tools built by developers, for developers, then we want to hear from you!
As a Front End Developer, you must have keen eye for detail, a passion for flawless user experiences and ability to build and maintain complex user interface.
UI for WPF
UI for WPF is a complete commercial toolset for building next-generation line of business and kiosk applications with WPF. The suite contains more than 120 components which help developers build next-generation windows applications. If you have programming experience with Microsoft .Net and C# and you want to expand your knowledge in WPF applications development with XAML, this team will be the perfect fit for you.
What we are looking for:
- Experience with XAML or HTML/CSS.
- Programming knowledge in C#, OOP.
- Be eager to learn new technologies and constantly improve your technical skills.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and commit to team goals.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Blend for Visual Studio
- Experience with Photoshop or similar tool
- Experience with source control - Git, TFS, etc.
What we offer:
Then we would be happy to hear from you!
- A chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting edge products
- A constant stream of exciting challenges and a broad range of resources to solve them
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication and smart people around you
- An opportunity for professional and personal growth enhanced through a large library, development programs, trainings and regular performance assessment