We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Front-End Developer in our Kendo UI team. The team is responsible for the development of the most complete UI library for data-rich web applications. Kendo UI is an HTML5 user interface framework for building interactive and high-performance websites and applications. The framework comes with a library of 80+ UI components, an abundance of data-visualization gadgets, client-side data source, built-in MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) library. Kendo UI provides AngularJS and Bootstrap integration and is also distributed as part of several product units that you can choose from depending on your project requirements.
Please note this is a temporary, maternity cover role with an approximate duration of 1.5 years.
What you’ll be focused on:
- Participate in decisions for the overall architecture and design of the team’s products
- Take responsibility for building new functionalities, enhancement and maintenance of existing ones
- Implements designs and style guides into functional user interfaces
- Ensures implementation compatibility on all supported screens (devices).
- Participate in the creation of demos and sample applications
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Solid experience with front-end technologies HTML5, CSS
- Experience with JS automation frameworks (Grunt/Gulp) and CSS preprocessors.
- Understanding of Accessibility
- Git knowledge
- Good written and spoken English
- Previous experience creating UI components (no matter the platform) is a plus
- Eagerness and ability to learn new skills
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!