We are looking for an experienced Front End Developer
to join the Kendo UI team. The team is responsible for the development of the most complete UI library for data-rich web applications. About the Product:
Kendo UI is an HTML5 user interface framework for building interactive and high-performance websites and applications. The framework comes with a library of 70+ UI widgets, an abundance of data-visualization gadgets, client-side data source, built-in MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel) library. Kendo UI provides AngularJS and Bootstrap integration and is also distributed as part of several product units that you can choose from depending on your project requirements.What you’ll be focused on:
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Participate in decisions for the overall architecture and design of the team’s products
- Take responsibility for building new functionalities, enhancement and maintenance of existing ones
- Participate in creation of support resources – demos and sample applications
- Writing and maintaining a suite of tests for the components
- Solid experience with front-end technologies HTML5, CSS
- Experience with JS automation frameworks (Grunt/Gulp) and CSS preprocessors.
- Previous experience creating UI components (no matter the platform) is a plus
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.