We are looking for a Front End Developer with experience in Angular to join our Kendo Angular Team and work with the large community of developers relying on Kendo UI for building modern web applications under tight deadlines.
This is a great job for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming, but who’s also motivated to create pixel-perfect UI solutions following the latest UX trends. You will be consistently engaged by diverse and interesting challenges.
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Design, development and maintenance of SASS themes for Kendo UI components
- Work closely with our designers to deliver the best UX experience possible
- Maintain UX consistency across the whole suite
- Write and maintain a suite of functional, e2e and visual tests for the themes and components
- Ad-hoc work on various Front End tasks – product demos, sample applications, company’s web site
To be great in this role you need to have:
- Strong understanding of CSS fundamental concepts
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS is a plus
- Experience with jQuery Angular, AngularJS, TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with Git or other source control systems is a plus
- The ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Student time off
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.