We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. We are looking for a Front End Developer with experience in Angular to join our Kendo Angular Team and work with the large community of developers relying on Kendo UI for building modern web applications under tight deadlines.
Please note this is a maternity cover role with a duration of around 1.5-2 years.
This is a great job for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming, but who’s also motivated to create pixel-perfect UI solutions following the latest UX trends. You will be consistently engaged by diverse and interesting challenges.
This is what you’ll be dealing with if you join us:
- Design, development and maintenance of SASS themes for Kendo UI components
- Work closely with our designers to deliver the best UX experience possible
- Develop and deliver UI components for Angular
- Write and maintain a suite of functional, e2e and visual tests for Kendo UI themes and components
- Ad-hoc work on various Front End tasks – product demos, sample applications, company’s web site
To be great in this role you need to have:
- Strong understanding of CSS fundamental concepts
- Experience with CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS is a plus
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript is a plus
- Experience with Git or other source control systems is a plus
- The ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy: Compensation
Vacation, Family and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Аnd even more perks:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!