We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Financial Analyst in our FP+A group within Bedford MA office.JOB SUMMARY
As Financial Analyst you will report to the Senior Director of FP&A. This role will assist in managing our forecast process, distributing reports, and articulating results. As a member of the Corporate FP&A team you will be exposed to the company’s financials and contribute to the evolution of our reporting processes as we approach go-live to Oracle EPBCS, our new planning and reporting system.WHAT YOU’LL DO IN THIS ROLE:
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE, WE NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS:
- Act as a resource to the Finance Business Partners to ensure alignment in headcount details within their designated areas, as well as provide company-wide analysis regarding headcount and compensation.
- Help to administer data feeds, uploads, and entry of forecast data into Oracle
- Assist with developing, updating and distributing reports
- Validate data, develop controls and work with accounting & finance to resolve discrepancies
- Gain exposure to the worldwide forecast consolidation and financials with future opportunity to expand responsibilities and progress your career
- Bachelor’s Degree along with relevant experience in corporate finance
- Advanced expertise in Excel is required with attention to speed and repeatable approach
- Prior experience working with enterprise financial systems such as Oracle or SAP is a plus
- Solid work ethic, personal ambition, and initiative to learn and share information
- Analytical approach to problem solving with the ability to clearly articulate objectives and communicate results
- Ability to thrive under pressure and employ a sense of urgency in supporting the business
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.
The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.
Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!