The Financial Planning and Operations (FP&O) group is responsible for budgeting, forecasting and long term financial planning; operational and financial reporting and analysis for all levels of the organization; partnering with the executive team; and ad hoc analysis to help drive well informed business decisions.
About the Adventure:
As a Financial Analyst you will play a key role in various financial activities including: budgeting, forecasting and reporting to support decision making. You will monitor actual financial performance and compare to budget and/or forecast projections, analyze and interpret variances, prepare a variety of reports and provide insight to the management team.
In this role, you will:
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Prepare expense accrual entries during month end accounting close
- Provide accurate and timely cost center reporting to management team
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Ability to thrive under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel is a must
- Ability to work in a team environment and engage in cross-functional collaboration