Job Title: Finance Operations Contractor
About the Team:
We are a team with constant stream of fun challenges to solve with the resources to solve them. We have a friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with smart people. This is your chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting edge products that impacts millions of people worldwide through your ideas. We have dynamic opportunities for professional growth and have social and benefits program that allow you to concentrate on your job and career. We are a company that pays as much as it can give rather than as little as it can get away with.
About The Job:
This role will assist with financial activities including: budgeting, forecasting and reporting to support decision making. The individual will monitor bookings performance and compare to budget and/or forecast projections, analyze and interpret variances, prepare a variety of reports and provide insight to the management team. This role supports the Latin America sales team.
- Assist with bookings forecast roll-ups along with timely review and reporting to management
- Assist and drive weekly forecast calls
- com data integrity and conformance with guidelines
- Assist with key metric reporting and dashboard development
- Monitoring sales and marketing programs for ROI
- Review monthly/quarterly bookings by comparing and analyzing actual results with forecasts
- Work on special projects such as process improvements, data and presentations, and report building
- Manage commission credit assignments within region
- Create monthly commission statements for revenue and booking including draws and payments for each quota carrying individual in CALA Region
- Assist in gathering all historical sales data by products by country by month and quarter
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2-4 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to speak Spanish and Portuguese preferred
- High level of Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment and engage in cross-functional collaboration
Today’s digital business reality demands new approaches and ideas. At the core of Progress is a single-minded determination to help businesses exceed the expectations of their customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We create momentum. We spur success. We enable companies to deliver on their own promises. We triumph when our customers triumph.
This is a challenge we proudly embrace because we’re obsessed with creating software that consistently delivers tangible, measurable results across the board.
Today we are the destination of choice for developers building apps; tomorrow, we will be the Company who helps them connect with customers more effectively in this digital economy.
This commitment means we’re never satisfied with the now. Our customers rely on us to be ready for tomorrow, today. They rely on us to make progress.