We are currently looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our team in Bracknell, UK. In this role, you will be responsible for the creating, implementing and executing marketing programs to ensure a strong brand presence and drive profitable growth in the UK&I region. Working hand in hand with the regional Sales organization, you will be at the fore-front of Progress’s marketing initiatives.
If you are looking for a role within a mature yet innovative business and you enjoy creativity and autonomy in your work, then read on.
Your area of responsibility:
- Initiation, execution, management and measurement of local marketing activities, including, but not limited to: email campaigns, account based marketing for direct/ partner marketing planning and co-funding, digital marketing, events, website campaigns, social media activity, advertising
- In collaboration with the regional Sales Director, creating a marketing activity plan that includes execution of the global go to market initiatives and aligns to the regional sales strategies.
- Tracking the flow of leads through the pipeline and working with the local sales teams to ensure follow up and understand the impact of marketing campaigns
- Completing ROI reports and working with the sales teams to ensure follow up of leads
- Working with the global program team to manage customer and partner satisfaction reports and attrition analysis
- Local marketing budget management
- Support the execution of PR and global campaigns and events where relevant such as the EMEA PUG or webinars
- Approachable and able to successfully collaborate with sales and international marketing teams
- Proven experience in direct end user new business marketing for a software vendor
- Proven experience of channel partner programs and co-marketing activities
- Proven experience of demand generation tactics (evidence of integrated campaigns that have ended in new deals)
- Knowledge of marketing technologies such as Salesforce.com, Eloqua, and Google Analytics.
- Ability to drive ideas to execution - creative and hardworking
- Business/Marketing IT degree
- Ideally institute of marketing diploma or equivalent