We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as Filed Marketing Manager in our Demand Generation and Field Marketing team.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Responsible for initiation, execution, management and measurement of local marketing activities. Including, but not limited to email campaigns, account based marketing for cross sell, partner marketing planning and co-funding, digital marketing, events, social media activity, advertising
- In collaboration with the regional Sales Director, creates a marketing activity plan that includes execution of the global go to market initiatives and aligns to the regional sales strategies.
- Ensure lead follow up in region
- Manages local marketing budget
- Supports the execution of PR and global campaigns and events where relevant such as the EMEA PUG or webinars
- In collaboration with the regional Sales Director, creates a marketing activity plan that includes execution of the global go to market initiatives and aligns to region’s sales strategies.
- Provides updates and takes inputs as a member of the region’s management team.
- Customer communications and lead generation programs to the direct & indirect customer base
- Partner marketing - be the marketing point of contact for all regional ISVs and demonstrable revenue to Progress.
- Responsible for tracking the responses for all campaigns executed in the region
- Tracks the flow of leads through the pipeline and works with the local sales teams to ensure follow up and understand the impact of marketing campaigns
- Completes ROI reports and works with sales teams to ensure follow up of leads
- Works with the global program team to manage customers and partner satisfaction reports and attrition analysis.
- Owns the quality of the regional customer and partner contact database.
- Working with the local sales teams and marketing operations ensuring ongoing data quality.
- Accountable for the marketing budget in region, ensuring the spend is aligned to the regional objectives
- Maintains budget spreadsheets and tools in line with accounting processes and practices
- Business/Marketing IT degree
- Ideally institute of marketing diploma or equivalent
- Approachable and able to successfully collaborate with sales and international marketing teams
- 5 years’ min in direct end user new business marketing for a software vendor
- Proven experience of channel partner programs and co-marketing activities
- Proven experience of demand generation tactics (evidence of integrated campaigns that have ended in new deals)
- Knowledge of marketing technologies such as Salesforce.com, Eloqua, and Google Analytics.
- Ability to drive ideas to execution - creative and hardworking
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!