Job Title Field Enablement Specialist
About The Team:
We represent the next generation of product marketers and are responsible for strategies and execution for the industry leading digital transformation solutions. These solutions include omni-channel customer engagement, spanning web, mobile, and wearables. Core capabilities include content management, mobile development, data integration, etc. We leverage a lean marketing approach so that we can lead the market from a thought leadership and execution perspective grounded in customer reality.
About the Job:
Sales Enablement Content Development for Product and Messaging:
- Work cross functionally to determine execution gaps in current state Messaging enablement and then design processes, tools, and enablement assets to promote global adoption of best practices and excellence in Sales Messaging execution.
- Evolve existing infrastructure, tools, and processes by leveraging past global sales messaging investments.
- Define Sales messaging and associated enablement metrics
- Develop and maintain sales tools, and other enablement assets related to Sales Messaging.
- Categorize and prioritize enablement, and sales skill needs based on both short-term and long-term organizational impact
- Create processes, programs, materials, and measurements that enable scalability, global success, and replication through repeatable processes
Live/ Virtual Instruction and 1:1 Coaching:
- Deliver live and virtual training to Sales population as part of Onboarding program and/or ongoing communications
- Provide expert coaching for all participants in Sales Process on an as needed basis
- Create repeatable, re-useable session materials, courseware, and leader guides and associated reinforcement and assessment vehicles—for face-to-face classroom, virtual classroom, and eLearning content (storyboarding for development) for global delivery
Drive Field Sales Adoption:
- Evangelize Progress’s sales messaging to generate field sales awareness
- Provide ongoing analysis to ensure adoption of best practices and utilization of tools
- Provide subject matter expertise through facilitating sessions and support of enablement programs
- Create, curate and share internally focused tools and best practices.
- Participate directly in support of key selected sales opportunities through supporting account strategy, full opportunity management activities and coaching sessions
Project and Program Management:
- Project Manage content development for sales enablement curriculum
- Manage communications, timelines, deliverables, resources, risks and reporting at both the program and project level
- Design, prioritize, deliver and measure programs, interventions and learning solutions for Sales Management
- Strong understanding and mastery of sales messaging and sales methodology
- Experience rolling out Sales messaging programs to a field sales organization
- Experience with the SAVO program
- Experience with Challenger sales methodology.
- Ability to quickly grasp and understand Progress’ business, sales model and products and teach to sales team
- 2 to 5+ years of data connectivity related experience
- Excellent written, oral communication skills and coaching skills
- Experience leading large projects
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Sales Management Training Curriculums
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Proficiency in Camtasia video creation, editing and publishing
- Well organized; ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Adaptability and flexibility with varying tasks
- Interpersonal skills to be able to respond to others need and feelings
- Strong team player and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines
- High level of professionalism with strong attention to detail
Travel Requirements: 25% travel – including international travel
Today’s digital business reality demands new approaches and ideas. At the core of Progress is a single-minded determination to help businesses exceed the expectations of their customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We create momentum. We spur success. We enable companies to deliver on their own promises. We triumph when our customers triumph.
This is a challenge we proudly embrace because we’re obsessed with creating software that consistently delivers tangible, measurable results across the board.
Today we are the destination of choice for developers building apps; tomorrow, we will be the Company who helps them connect with customers more effectively in this digital economy.
This commitment means we’re never satisfied with the now. Our customers rely on us to be ready for tomorrow, today. They rely on us to make progress.