Job Title: Field Enablement Specialist
About the Team:
We are a team with constant stream of fun challenges to solve with the resources to solve them. We have a friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with smart people. This is your chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting edge products that impacts millions of people worldwide through your ideas. We have dynamic opportunities for professional growth and have social and benefits program that allow you to concentrate on your job and career. We are a company that pays as much as it can give rather than as little as it can get away with. About the Job:
- In this role you will work cross functionally to determine gaps in current Messaging enablement.
- Design processes, tools, and enablement assets to promote global adoption.
- Evolve existing infrastructure by leveraging past sales messaging investments.
- Define Sales Messaging and associated enablement metrics.
- Develop and maintain various enablement assets related to Sales Messaging.
- Categorize and prioritize enablement.
- Determine sales skill needs based on past organizational impact.
- Create programs and measurements that enable scalability.
- Design materials to promote global success continuity.
- Ability to quickly become accustomed to Progress’ business & sales model.
- Deliver live and virtual trainings as part of Onboarding for new sales employees.
- Communications and coaching for participants in Sales Process as needed.
- Design and Create;Repeatable, re-useable session materials, courseware, and leader guides
- Evangelize Progress’s sales messaging to generate field sales awareness
- Provide ongoing analysis to ensure adoption of best practices and utilization of tools
- Provide subject matter expertise through facilitating sessions and support of enablement programs
- Create, curate and share internally focused tools and best practices
- Project manage content development for sales enablement curriculum
- Manage communications, timelines, deliverables, resources, risks and reporting at both the program and project level
- Design, prioritize, deliver and measure programs, interventions and learning solutions for Sales Management
- 2 to 5+ years of Sales related experience, including 2+ years of experience in working with highly regulated industries such as insurance, healthcare, or finance
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong understanding of sales messaging and methodology
- Experience with the following;
- Sales Management Training Curriculums
- Learning Management Systems
- Camtasia video creation, editing and publishing
- SAVO program
- Challenger sales methodology
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Rolling out sales messaging programs to Field Sales Organizations
- Learning and teaching products to sales teams
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize various projects
- Interpersonal skills; personal and emotional intellect
- High level of professionalism with strong attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity and knowledge of coaching skills
- Experience leading large projects
- Flexibility and adaptability
- 25% travel – including international travel
Today’s digital business reality demands new approaches and ideas. At the core of Progress is a single-minded determination to help businesses exceed the expectations of their customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We create momentum. We spur success. We enable companies to deliver on their own promises. We triumph when our customers triumph.
This is a challenge we proudly embrace because we’re obsessed with creating software that consistently delivers tangible, measurable results across the board.
Today we are the destination of choice for developers building apps; tomorrow, we will be the Company who helps them connect with customers more effectively in this digital economy.
This commitment means we’re never satisfied with the now. Our customers rely on us to be ready for tomorrow, today. They rely on us to make progress.#LI-SS1