About the Team:
The product marketing team you would be a part of is responsible for taking Telerik and Kendo UI product lines to market. Any aspect of our marketing you can imagine related to the product – be it blogs, the website, conferences, product launches, brochures – we touch on. Being on the team means being able to understand the technology and translating it best to software developer terms. It means being witty, but not too ‘marketing-y’. We help quarterback most of our company activities; if you didn’t make quarterback in high school, this is the time to make one at work!
About the role:
You will find yourself in a dynamic environment. One week you may be in London, UK to help enable a reseller. The next week you will be in Boston, working with product marketing and sales team, preparing them for the launch of new release or product. Just as the product launch is done, you will hit it off with infrastructure work, enabling a seamless partner experience via partner portals. As the month winds down you will find yourself in the room with divisional leadership, reviewing performance of reseller channel and the level of internal sales team enablement.
- You know how to leverage relationships to increase channel program growth
- You’re an experienced partner/channel manager
- You love working with internal sales teams, enabling them to success.
- You know how to manage relationships with key sales channel partners and enable their success
- You’ve developed the skills you need to work with sales and product marketing teams to identify and solve issues blocking both channel partners and internal sales team performance.
- You know how to make the partner successful with being compliant with partner agreements and renewals
- You love channel sales and have a proven track record of meeting assigned strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- We love what we do. You should too!
Qualifications & Requirements
- BA/BS Degree
- Technical background
- Minimum of 3 years of channel or internal team enablement experience
- Experience working with resellers in different geographies worldwide
- Able to work in Salesforce; Sitefinity experience a plus
- Goal oriented
- Willing to learn new technology
- Experience with negotiating contracts, working effectively with legal and finance teams
- Outgoing, with strong written and oral communication and presentation skill
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!