We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Field & Channel Marketing Manager, supporting the EMEA region. This is a work from home position in the UK.
In this role, you will be a key player on the EMEA Field Marketing Team and will partner closely with the global campaigns team, and sales to build the account-nurturing strategies for our products as well as channel and awareness marketing in the region. If you have a passion for filling the funnel and love to feel the direct impact of your strategic planning and execution, we would love to chat!
- Manage and measure all marketing campaigns and tactics driving to conversion rate increases and funnel optimization
- Develop and execute lead-generation programs
- Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to continually identify ways to optimize conversions and pipeline
- Leverage positioning, messaging, buyer personas and other information to target segments and generate sales qualified leads.
- Select and deliver relevant content and assets to support Partners as built by the global product marketing teams.
- Conceptualize, manage, and execute a diverse range of marketing programs such as webcasts/webinars, SEM, content syndication and live events.
- Design, develop and execute a regionals partner marketing program for our channel distributors and partners in support of their end-customer acquisition targets and Progress revenue goals.
- Assist Product Marketing with localization of external-facing partner materials (pitch decks, website pages, datasheets, program description, etc…)
- Collaborate with and participate in planning and reviews with senior levels of the business unit and marketing management
A Strong Candidate Demonstrates:
- Prior demand generation experience in enterprise software with a strong record of growth and success in scaling new products
- Prior channel marketing experience with a tech vendor
- Experience using Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- The ability to run multiple simultaneous projects within deadlines
- World-class quantitative and analytical skills and the ability to make recommendations based off data
- Team-oriented mindset, capable of working cross-organization with product, finance, marketing, etc...in order to drive lifts in revenue
- A self-started with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible and able to adapt in a fast-paced environment