We're Progress - we offer the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
We’re looking for an experienced Field & Channel Marketing Manager to join our EMEA Field Marketing team to support everything from strategic planning to execution. If you have a passion for filling the funnel and love to feel the direct impact of your efforts, come join us. In this role, you will be a key player on the EMEA Field Marketing Team and will partner closely with the global campaigns team, and sales to build the account-nurturing strategies for our products as well as channel and awareness marketing in the region.
What you'll do:
- Manage marketing campaigns with regional distribution and reseller partners in Italy and across Southern Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (SEMEA)
- Conceptualize, manage and execute a diverse range of marketing programs such as webcasts/webinars, SEM, content syndication and live events.
- Design, develop and execute a regional partner marketing program for our channel distributors and partners in support of their end-customer acquisition targets and Progress revenue goals.
- Manage and develop a relationship with Agency partners.
- Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to continually identify ways to optimize conversions and pipeline
- Leverage positioning, messaging, buyer personas and other information to target segments and generate sales qualified leads.
- Measure marketing programs at all levels of detail. Analyze outcomes, provide insights and present results to facilitate sound decision-making
- Collaborate with and participate in planning and reviews with senior levels of the business unit and marketing management
What you need in order to be successful in this role:
- Solid demand generation experience in enterprise software
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong track record of successfully driving growth and scaling new products
- Prior channel marketing experience with a tech vendor
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills – passion for analyzing data and providing recommendations based on findings
- Expertise working with Google Adwords, Google Analytics
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy and enthusiasm, we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and also to enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones