We're Progress - we offer the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Facilities Operations Specialist in our Brno office location.
In this role, you will be a key point of contact to all employees in our Brno office and you will also be partnering with the global Facilities team and the People team.
What you’ll do:
- Help oversee general facility operations, ensuring the facility is in the best working order and condition possible
- Ensure that Facilities activities and procedures are compliant to (local) applicable laws, policies, and best practice guidelines
- Manage third-party contractors/vendors engaged in operating and maintaining properties.
- Manage Office services including building systems, cleaning services, catering services, vending services such as coffee machines, business equipment services contracts, delivery of materials and services, car parking administration, purchasing equipment including, office equipment, furniture & fixtures, maintenance, repair, and office supplies & stationery
- Help manage and coordinate meetings, trainings, and events and manage and maintain the conference areas
- Assist with any office moves, as well as, setting up workstations for new hires.
- Manage and ensure maintenance of Brno’s company-owned and leased vehicles
- Assist with Progress CSR Program and the overall environmental sustainability efforts.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Еxcellent problem-solving skills
- Very good English and Czech language skills - both written and verbal
- The ability to make balanced and timely decisions with incomplete information.
- Willingness to challenge yourself and your colleagues to utilize technology wherever appropriate to increase efficiency, improve operations, and decrease costs
- Comfortable with computer skills: Outlook Calendar, Excel, and other internal software used to manage the facilities.
So, if you can bring relevant experience and show up with enthusiasm, we want to hear from you. What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
But most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
- 25 days paid annual vacation
- Cafeteria Benefit Plus: pension scheme contributions, MultiSport card, discounts in stores, and more
- And many other perks such as meal allowance and language courses