We're Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer on our wins. Join us as an Enterprise Account Manager in the UK.
In this role, you will be responsible for Enterprise level sales for our Flowmon solution in the UK&I region, working primarily with new prospects and existing end customers. Flowmon is fulfilled through the channel. While the Enterprise Account Manager will work closely with the UK partner managers and pre-sales engineers, their primary focus will be securing business with end-user customers.
As an Enterprise Account Manager, you will be a part of the UK&I sales team to develop larger accounts and key strategic wins to assist with achieving growth targets for the UK & I territory.
There are existing colleagues across the EMEA region in the same role. You will be expected to also network within this virtual team to share best practices and develop winning sales strategies.
- Identify and target Enterprise level customers to add additional revenue to UK & I pipeline in conjunction with a Pre-Sales team member.
- Perform proactive, outbound sales activities such as prospecting, post-sales customer follow-up, and promotional campaigns to existing customers, prospects, and leads.
- Participate in regular team meetings, forecast calls, and lead reviews with UK&I team and EMEA team.
- Respond to and qualify inbound sales leads within the assigned territories
- Identify and manage cross-sell and upsell opportunities within Sales Pipeline.
- Maintain lead and customer data/records, including updating all activities, contacts, and correspondence within salesforce.com.
- Working with the UK partner manager, maintain an accurate, reliable, and predictable opportunity pipeline/forecast.
- Develop strong professional relationships with clients and reseller partners.
- Schedule sales and technical customer appointments and organize sales reports
- Proactively maintain product knowledge outside of scheduled training
- A minimum of 5 years of IT solution sales experience – preferably in the CyberSecurity/ Network Management space
- Experience in working with Enterprise class accounts
- APM/NPM/ Cybersecurity product knowledge is a definite plus
- Proven record of quota obtainment
- Experience working with Channels such as resellers, VARs, integrators, consultants, etc.
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and negotiating skills
- Detail-oriented with good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player on complex tasks while meeting deadlines
We'd be happy to chat if this sounds like you and fits your experience and career goals. What we offer in return is the opportunity to experience a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and also to enjoy:
- Compensation: Competitive salary, bonus, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback.
- Benefits: Our benefits package varies depending on the country you are joining us in and is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our people.
- Time-off and Leave: Generous vacation allowance, an additional day off for your birthday, and days off for volunteering
- Well-being: A global well-being program focused on physical, mental, and financial health.
- Focus on Employee Experience: We aim to create an environment where people view their time at Progress as their best career chapter by seeking your feedback, partnering with you and recognizing and celebrating the moments that matter.
- Career Growth: We empower you to own your career and personalize your growth with career development tools, internal career mobility, knowledge sharing, and learning opportunities.