We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
The End User Systems Administrator requires a candidate with solid communications skills and a deep understanding of server and client operating systems, user access and identity management, industry hardware & software standards. This individual will be expected to take and understand employees' feedback, objectives, and issues to help them resolve the root cause of the problem. The role is a good fit for people who are interested in working with cutting-edge technologies, expanding their IT knowledge and acquiring Microsoft, Apple and other industry certifications.
What you will do:
- Provide IT support to all Progress employees worldwide
- Manage user and computer accounts in a Microsoft environment
- Participate in the workstation lifecycle management – automated deployment of new machines and user profile migration using SCCM
- Collaborate with IT team members from all Progress locations worldwide on complex IT projects and issues
- Work closely with the Networking team to resolve various network connectivity issues
- Participate in the team's various ongoing projects like zero-touch deployment of corporate images and applications, Microsoft Teams rollout and integration, Automation of internal IT processes, and others
- Provide IT support for company events and workshops
- Introduce new hires to internal IT systems and culture
- Enhance employee's experience by improving existing or introducing new systems and processes
- 3-5 years of experience in the IT support field
- Strong operating systems troubleshooting skills (Windows 10 and macOS)
- Experience in the administration of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, WDS, SCCM, Azure, Office365, Microsoft Teams
- Experience managing Apple devices with JAMF
- Good understanding of networking basics like DHCP, DNS, IP subnetting, Wi-Fi technologies
- Good hardware knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, ITIL, JAMF or similar industry certifications will be considered an advantage.
If you can bring relevant experience and show up with energy, enthusiasm, we want to hear from you.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package, including uncapped commission and 13th salary
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
And even more perks
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters.
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!