We are on the lookout for a self-starter to join us as a Credit & Collections Analyst in the EMEA and Asia Pacific Credit & Collections Team based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. In this role, you will be covering the Netherlands and other countries depending on your language capabilities. If you are detail oriented and thorough in your approach and are at the same time a proactive and effective communicator, then read on as this might be the perfect job for you.
Your area of responsibility:
- Monitor the daily input of cash received
- Perform prioritization analyses of aging report for collections purposes
- Maintain customer contact by phone, email and sending dunning letters to reduce the overdue balance
- Analyses of aging reports to determine risk areas to be addressed with Customer Service and/or Sales
- Maintain regular communication structures with Customer Service and/or Sales
- Perform daily order release
- Assist with invoicing functions in the EMEA and Asia Pacific
- Assist with preparation of files and mailing of invoices daily
- Assist with posting of invoices and credits into the Credit & Collections systems
To be successful in this role you need to be able to work well within a team and to actively contribute to its goals, as well as to the overall company success. This mix of characteristics such as responsibility, analytical approach, flexibility, accuracy, discretion, integrity, confidentiality, reliability and pro-activity.
If the above describes you, we would be happy to hear from you!
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Strong written and oral communication
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Additional writing and oral language skills to facilitate multiple countries will be a great advantage