Title: Director of Customer Success--Predictive Maintenance
We are looking for industrial analytics leader with a solid experience in delivering predictive maintenance solutions for customers in manufacturing.
DataRPM (A Progress company) offers an award-winning cognitive predictive maintenance (CPdM) solution for Industrial IoT. The patented platform automates predictive modeling, leveraging proprietary Meta Learning capabilities to increase quality, accuracy and timeliness of equipment failure predictions. The DataRPM solution enables the worlds’ leading manufacturers to predict and prevent asset failures, and increase yields and efficiencies to generating hundreds of millions of dollars in savings.
DataRPM is on a mission to revolutionize the Industrial Analytics world. We believe that revolution can be brought only by challenging the convention on all fronts and be on constant pursuit of easier, faster and better ways of doing things. This is the guiding principle in everything that we do.
If you have the passion for data and a burning desire to create something revolutionary and invent the future, enjoy working in an environment that kindles challenging-the-convention and unbridled creativity, thrive on solving complex problems and love the fast-paced daily action of a startup world, you are one of us and we look forward to working with you.
- Hire, mentor, lead, and manage an A+ Customer Success team.
- Manage/lead, and work closely with the Sales Engineer team
- Champion customer success and deliver cognitive predictive maintenance solutions to customers using the DataRPM platform.
- Understand business problems, define success criteria, manage customer expectations and manage the delivery of value to customers.
- Identify and track success health metrics and scores.
- Deliver revenue growth through renewals. Drive up customer lifetime value through greater production adoption, customer satisfaction and higher health scores.
- Identify newer use-case opportunities within existing customers and help grow the accounts with upsell.
- Manage project schedules, tracking and customer communication.
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, data science, product development, sales, marketing, business development and executive leadership.
- Be a thought leader and evangelist; and collaborate with marketing to promote DataRPM in creative ways in online and offline channels. Deliver customer testimonials.
- Develop showcases, present in Webinars and Tradeshows to demonstrate cognitive predictive maintenance value creation for IIoT use cases.
- 10+ years of technology industry experience with at least 5+ years of experience in leading customer facing teams and delivering industrial analytics solutions.
- Must have domain experience in one or more of the following verticals: Manufacturing, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Power / Energy / Utilities, Semiconductor, Transportation and Aviation.
- Experience with predictive maintenance and dealing with Sensor or Machine Data (M2M) or Vehicle Data (V2V) is desired.
- Knowledge of data science / machine learning is a big plus.
- Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems accurately with attention to details and ability to translate requirements to analysis approaches.
- Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills, structured analysis process and clarity of thought.
- Excellent presentation as well as verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Must have a strong desire to aggressively learn and seek out new relevant technologies.
- Entrepreneurial and Agile - understands the demands a high growth company.
- Ability to be both a leader and hands on “doer”.
- Doctorate / Masters / Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Statistics / Mathematics / Economics / Business or equivalent.
- Flexibility to travel internationally