We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy, and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build solutions that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins. Join us as a Director of Field Marketing for the Americas working out of your home office in the United States. JOB SUMMARY:
The Director of Field Marketing for North America will report directly to the Global VP, Demand Generation and Field Marketing. Sales and global campaigns teams will be important partners as you drive top of funnel growth, customer expansion and cross-sell, and installed base retention through a variety of segment-focused marketing campaigns and tactics. The Director, Field Marketing is a conduit for the revenue organization to the marketing team.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- In collaboration with the regional Sales Directors across the Americas region, creates a marketing activity plan that includes execution of the global go to market initiatives and aligns to the regional sales strategies
- Develops plans needed to:
- Amplify, localize and create demand generation campaigns
- Drive, maximize and coordinate partner marketing including 2-Tier Distribution including MDF management and sponsorships
- Build local presence and credibility through events, speaking opportunities and web presence
- Builds the strategy to support community development and growth amongst the installed base, market credibility and approaches planning with customer and prospect centricity
- Supporting the region to retain existing customers, expand within the base, upsell and cross-sell as well as new customer recruitment
- Supports a named account strategy including ABM and personalized tactics
- Responsible for initiation, execution, management and measurement of local marketing activities. Including, but not limited to email campaigns, account-based marketing for cross sell, partner marketing planning and co-funding, digital marketing, events, social media activity, advertising
- Ensure lead follow up in region
- Manages a team of two-three direct reports
- Provides updates and takes inputs as a member of the region’s senior management team
- Works with the global program team to manage customers and partner satisfaction reports and attrition analysis
- Is accountable for the marketing budget for North America and ensuring the spend is aligned to the regional objectives
- Business/Marketing IT degree
- Extensive field marketing experience
- Proven experience of channel partner programs and co-marketing activities
- Proven experience of demand generation tactics (evidence of integrated campaigns that have ended in new deals)
- Knowledge of marketing technologies such as Salesforce.com, and Eloqua
- Ability to drive ideas to execution - creative and hardworking
- Ability to operate, present an collaborate at a senior level
- Approachable and able to successfully collaborate with sales and international marketing teams
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability, and financial benefits (including 401(k) retirement savings plan. Tuition Reimbursement program. Additional voluntary benefits including crucial illness/hospital indemnity, identity theft protection, auto & home insurance, legal, and pet insurance.
- Competitive salary, uncapped commission, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback
- Flexible paid vacation time, paid day off for your birthday, and company holidays. A variety of leave plans, including Parental Leave.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and an employee well-being program focusing on physical, mental, and financial health.