About The Team:
The award winning Digital Marketing Team at Progress prides itself on being the best in its class. Our team is responsible for the full spectrum of creating amazing customer experiences on our public demand generation websites. We collaborate with product management, product marketing and demand generation teams from ideation, to design and storytelling, through measurement and analysis. The Digital Marketing team is responsible for turning customer experiences into an engaging digital journey by using our own products such as Sitefinity, Digital Experience Cloud and Digital Factory. Apply today and join us as we lead digital transformation through a highly personalized omni-channel experience for our customers.
About the Job:
Content Marketing is central to our customer acquisition and retention efforts. The Director of Content Marketing is responsible for developing a globally unified, multi-product and channel content marketing model and advocating adoption of a content marketing strategy across the highly matrixed organization with complex business models to deliver unified storytelling. The Content Marketing Director will directly lead a team and tightly collaborate with multiple functional groups including Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Developer Relations, and Demand Generation to ensure we are building an active audience through “always on” content programs. In this role, you will refine existing publication processes, harmonize content creation processes across the organization, define publication schedules and collaborate on content amplification and demand generation strategies that generate and drive growth for the Company while providing valuable content to our prospects and customers.
- Lead a collaborative effort to create a unified content marketing strategy
- Develop a scalable and agile content marketing model. Perpetually optimize the model and evolve the strategy to meet the needs of a fast paced technology company.
- Align organizational goals, teams and harmonize content creation efforts
- Identify and implement technology and resources needed to support a streamlined publication process
- Socialize, collaborate and document the content strategy and best practices
- Oversee the content creation and publication process to ensure content is high quality and process is agile
- Manage an internal team of writers and editors, reporting to the VP Digital Marketing and leading through influence a global virtual team across a diverse set of content areas
- Partner with Demand Generation and Social teams to develop a omni-channel amplification strategy
- Establish, track and attain a profitable content marketing ROI
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 12+ years of professional experience in marketing
- B2B experience in global technology company and/or a publisher & content agency Experience
- Building, implementing and leading a new global content marketing initiative
- Proven track record of innovative content campaign strategies
- Proven track record of innovation that contributes to measurable business outcomes
- Ability to think like a publisher/journalist
- Understanding of visitor segmentation and personalization
- Experience with digital advertising, content syndication, and amplification
- Experience working within a global matrix organization
- Budget Management experience
- Vendor Management experience
- Experience with B2B technology company
- Experience working and delivering results in project-driven teams
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, analytical skills
- Strong people management and project management skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Solid oral and written communication and relationship skills
Today’s digital business reality demands new approaches and ideas. At the core of Progress is a single-minded determination to help businesses exceed the expectations of their customers. We don’t just build software, services and solutions. We create momentum. We spur success. We enable companies to deliver on their own promises. We triumph when our customers triumph.
This is a challenge we proudly embrace because we’re obsessed with creating software that consistently delivers tangible, measurable results across the board.
Today we are the destination of choice for developers building apps; tomorrow, we will be the Company who helps them connect with customers more effectively in this digital economy.
This commitment means we’re never satisfied with the now. Our customers rely on us to be ready for tomorrow, today. They rely on us to make progress.