We’re Progress – we offer the best products to develop, deploy and manage high-impact business applications. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
Chef Software (now part of Progress Software Corporation) is the industry leader in IT automation and DevOps solutions. We are a dynamic and rapidly growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to our customers and the Chef community. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment. Individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business. We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits, and a professional yet relaxed atmosphere.
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Chef Demand Generation team. This team is based out of Seattle, United States, but remote is an option. In this role, you will be responsible for creating, executing, and optimizing demand generation programs to provide our worldwide sales team with the right leads at the right time. Working hand in hand with Product Marketing, you will be at the forefront of Progress’s marketing initiatives.
If you are looking for a role within a mature yet innovative business and you enjoy creativity and autonomy in your work, then read on.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Own, execute, and optimize all Demand Gen activities for any Progress Chef product you oversee
- Lead cross-functional teams to build out creative, thoughtful integrated campaigns.
- Run each campaign like a project: define the plan, document the plan, launch the plan, report out, and improve the plan.
- Work with your Product Marketing partners to conceptualize and execute a diverse range of marketing programs such as webinars, emails, blogs, social media, SEM and paid social, content syndication, and live events.
- Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to identify areas of improvement
- Produce campaign recap summaries (conversion rates, webinar registrants, email campaign metrics, etc.) in order to analyze past performance and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns.
- Leverage positioning, messaging, buyer personas and other information to target segments and generate marketing qualified leads for sales.
- Fill the top of the sales funnel with new leads and nurture existing prospects to meet defined goals for quantities and conversion rates.
- Drive creative processes, database strategies, program execution and measure the success of these activities.
- Measure marketing programs at all levels of detail. Analyze outcomes, provide insights and present results to facilitate sound decision-making.
- Collaborate with sales leadership to set goals and measure effectiveness of Business Development Representatives.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- Experience in Demand Generation, specifically in SaaS or Enterprise Software preferred
- Strong track record of successfully driving growth and scaling product demand
- Track record of success managing integrated marketing campaigns
- Analytical and quantitative skills: passion for analyzing data and providing recommendations based on findings
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Expertise working with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua and CRM systems such as Salesforce.com
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing automation, demand generation, and rules-based lead nurturing
- Proven track record managing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Team player who is able to work collaboratively across the organization with product, finance, marketing, sales, etc. in order to drive accountable lifts in revenue
- Flexible and adaptive to change with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Here at Progress, we truly care about your employee experience. It is important to us for our employees to balance their work and home life, obtain viable options for their health and wellness, grow their career, and plan for financial success.The Progress benefits package is designed to recognize the diverse needs of our work force. We offer a variety of benefits for your health care needs, including four medical plans that meet any need or budget. Take advantage of our financial benefits, including an Employee Stock Purchasing Plan and a 401(k) with a company match! In addition to a variety of options to continue your career growth, Progress offers a generous Tuition Reimbursement program.Progress provides flexibility to our employees through Flexible Vacation Time, Flexible Hours, and telecommuting options. Take time to bond with your newest family addition through our Parental Leave options. Or celebrate you by enjoying a birthday holiday! You can even give back to the community through our community service time off.
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!