The position’s primary focus will be demand generation using inbound methodologies of content marketing (copy, press releases, platform briefs, tip-sheets, decks, case studies) and visual content (website content, video, print, etc.). Help further position DataRPM as a thought leader on Industrial IoT topics such as machine intelligence, industry4.0, warranty analytics, asset lifecycle management, IoT, and the value of automated approach to predictive maintenance.
You are perfect for this role if:
- You love to work in fast-paced start-up environment where you enjoy your creative independence and leadership
- You are part product marketer, digital strategist, part journalist, part project manager, and part growth hacker
- You enjoy creating and bringing to life ideas that will drive traffic on the website and garner eyeballs through thought-provoking content for product marketing campaigns to highlight the unique value of platform in digital channels.
- You love the challenge working with multiple stakeholders in different geographies to develop editorial calendar and project managing it through the whole content generation lifecycle – theme conceptualization, writing, social distribution and analytics.
- You value the intricacies of developing fantastic content to build, nurture and engage an audience for brand positioning
- Strongly preferred B2B Product Marketing Experience
- A self-starter and a go-getter
- Role involves heavy content-writing, so hands-on product marketing collateral
- experience is a big plus
- Can translate complex business problems into actionable stories with strong abilities to research, collect and organize information from analyst reports, market research whitepapers and trends
- Lead the editorial calendar execution framework by partnering with growth hacking team for campaigns; Responsible for content development—creating website copy, platform description copy, blog posts, corporate writing, and editing/proofreading the work of others
- Be the voice of our brand- by orchestrating creative social media posts with CTAs, platform features, leadership persona management
- Strong conceptual skills to create bold themes, flashy headlines for creating impressive messages that elicit user action using SEM, SEO Techniques.
- Proven project management skills to work closely with design and content agencies with extreme attention to detail and effectively prioritize and multi-task.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a relevant field such as communications, marketing,
- advertising or business
- 2-3+ years Product Marketing experience in IT for industrial verticals such as manufacturing, automotive for IoT, big data, machine learning & data science is a must; Please include relevant links to samples of your work that demonstrates your domain expertise across emerging technologies listed above
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, and social media
- General business administration skills and the ability to manage the product marketing content development process