We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other, and cheer our wins.
We are on the lookout for a Developer Support Engineer Intern to join the Kendo UI for Angular team in Sofia. You will be surrounded by experienced software and support engineers who are ready to share their knowledge and help you grow as a professional.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited by the possibilities offered by programming and is also motivated by solving real problems for other developers. You will be consistently engaged with diverse and interesting challenges. You'll use a constantly evolving toolset to solve a constantly evolving array of problems. There's room for coding in this position, but you don't have to be a super coder to start. The duration of the internship is 6 months, full time (40h/ week). What you will be doing most of the time as part of the Product team:
What to bring:
- Provide high-quality technical support to Kendo UI customers to help them get their job done
- Work closely with our software engineers to deliver the best technical solutions and help prioritize customer issues
- Create and update support resources - product demos, technical articles, sample applications
- Problem solving skills and broad technical curiosity
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively through written and spoken English
Experience with the following would be an advantage:
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and positive people and to also enjoy:
- Angular, AngularJS or TypeScript
- A source control system (e.g. Git)
- Detailed onboarding Internship program build to help you get a jump start in your career
- Informal, friendly and knowledge-sharing environment with open communication and smart people around you
- 15 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Ability to work from home during the COVID-19 epidemic
- And many other perks
If the above fits your experience and career goals, then we would be happy to hear from you!
Send us CV and Cover letter in English sharing why do you want to join our team as Intern. We would also be happy to review any sample project you have done, together with your application, but this is not a must.
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!