We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Fiddler team based in Sofia.
Fiddler is a web debugging tool which logs all HTTP(S) traffic between your computer and the internet, inspect traffic, set breakpoints, and fiddle with incoming and outgoing data. Fiddler Everywhere is completely built from ground up, where we have completely revamped the entire user experience to make user’s tasks simple and more intuitive. We are also working on a brand new product - Fiddler Jam, which is helping support teams to gather full context (network logs, browser console logs, and screenshots of each action) from the end-users when reporting issues. What will you do?
What will you need?
- Get familiar with feature requirements and provide feedback on them
- Prepare test cases based on feature requirements and specifications
- Develop automated tests (functional, end-to-end, performance, security)
- Create and maintain Jenkins jobs for automated tests
- Monitor and maintain test environments
- Use various testing techniques to verify features and fixes are correctly implemented
- Perform manual testing of bug fixes and features
- Participate in decisions that impact the overall quality of the product
- Participate in code reviews of automated tests
- Review and provide feedback for the documentation of the product
- Write clean, maintainable, and readable code, according to the team coding standards.
- Work directly with customers (through ticket system or in some occasions online calls) to help get their job done. This might include verification of customer issues, setup of environment similar to user’s one, etc. Don’t forget, our customers are software developers like us, so this could be awesome learning experience.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy: Compensation
- Experience with different test automation tools for web applications testing
- Experience with Java or C#
- Experience with testing REST API
- Experience with writing and maintaining automated tests
- Experience with version control systems (preferably Git)
- Experience with test management and bug tracking tools (preferably Jira)
- Good written and spoken English
- 100% focus on Client satisfaction and willingness to go the extra mile
- Flexible with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Smart and friendly team attitude with a passion for solving technical problems
- Ability to keep to a schedule and work to meet deadlines
- Experience with Sikuli or/and Selenium is a plus
- Experience with different OSes (at least two of macOS, Linux and Windows) is a plus
- Knowledge of DSL for automating jobs creation in Jenkins is a plus
- Experience in performance and load testing is a plus
Vacation, Family, and Health
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Аnd even more perks:
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with! #LI-AG1
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!