We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins.
Join us as Junior Full Stack Developer in our Support Operations team.
Our company is the industry standard for customer support and our team is responsible for developing the frontend and backend systems that facilitate those processes. Our team drives the full software development life cycle from concept to deployment.
We use C#, TypeScript and SQL to develop and maintain our support ticket portal (https://www.telerik.com/account/support-tickets),
public feedback portal (https://www.telerik.com/support/feedback), forums (https://www.telerik.com/forums) and our backend ticketing system
nicknamed "Support Heroes".
This job will start as a remote (work-from-home) one but come January 2022, given local conditions allow, is expected to transition into a hybrid role - dividing time between our Sofia office and working remotely.As part of the team you need to:
- Have knowledge in C#, Web API
- Have fundamental knowledge in relational databases and MS SQL Server.
- Have fundamental knowledge in the programming concepts (OOP, data structures and algorithms).
- Be able to learn new skills and experiment with new technologies.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be able to work in a team.What you would be doing most of the time:
- Build new functionalities and maintain existing ones.
- Investigate problems of diverse scope, identify and resolve bugs with different complexity.
- Write clean, maintainable and readable code whilst strictly adhering to team coding quality standards.
- Write unit tests.
- Provide time estimates on tasks and assignments.
- Collaborate with QA, Designers and Product owners.
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym on-site with CrossFit equipment and a climbing wall
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
Аnd even more perks:
- Flexible working hours and generous work-from-home allowance
- Free underground parking with a designated space for bikes and electric scooters
And most importantly a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!