Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress. And as an Associate Renewals Specialist in Rotterdam, you can join us in doing what we do best: propelling business forward.
This role is perfect for someone at the beginning of their career, who is eager to gain experience working with customers, renewing maintenance contracts, and highlighting product value to boost revenue through upselling and cross-selling. Additionally, you'll provide support and guidance to clients. Proficiency in both Dutch and English is essential.
On a typical day of the job you will:
• Initiate successful renewals, upsells, cross-sells, referrals and transfer new business leads.
• Reconcile orders against contractual terms, guaranteeing accurate pricing and license configuration.
• Handle orders to ensure accurate billing.
• Track customer activity from prospect to deal closure in the pipeline.
• Maintain an updated sales forecast in SalesForce
• Handle customer inquiries, enhancing product awareness and resolving issues.
• Collaborate with Sales, Tech Support, Finance, and product teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
To succeed in this role, you should be/have:
• Proficiency in Dutch and English
• Excel and numerical skills.
• Goal-oriented mindset, prioritizing customer satisfaction and eager to learn.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and the ability to offer guidance.
• Team player mentality.
• Attention to detail
• Some experience in working with customers or managing contract renewals, sales operations, or accounts.
• Background in technology, business, or related fields.
If this sounds like the right fit for your experience and career interests, we would be happy to talk to you! What we offer in return is the opportunity to experience a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with and also to enjoy:
- Work-life balance: Opportunity to work 4 days per week.
- Compensation: Base salary plus bonus, and best-in-class Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) with a 27-month lookback.
- Benefits: Premium Collective Health Insurance Plan with a monthly employer contribution and Premium Collective Pension Scheme fully funded by Progress
- Time-off and Leave: Generous vacation allowance, an additional day off for your birthday, and days off for volunteering
- Well-being: A global well-being program focused on physical, mental, and financial health.
- Focus on Employee Experience: We aim to create an environment where people view their time at Progress as their best career chapter by seeking your feedback, partnering with you and recognizing and celebrating the moments that matter.
- Career Growth: We empower you to own your career and personalize your growth with career development tools, internal career mobility, knowledge sharing, and learning opportunities.