Progress is an experienced, trusted provider of products designed with customers in mind, so they can develop the applications they need, deploy where and how they want and manage it all safely and securely. We take pride in what we do, always valuing the whole person—at work and in life. Our diverse life experiences enrich our culture because people power progress.
Our passionate, Sofia-based Demand Generation team is responsible for driving a high velocity business for the Progress DX Team (the Telerik and Kendo UI brands) and is looking for a Demand Generation Team Lead to help us achieve great results in this challenging and rewarding mission.
As a Demand Generation Team Lead, you will:
- Lead a team of demand generation specialists (SEO, SEM & Paid social media and email) responsible for planning, executing, reporting, and optimizing the tactics that meet the campaign/project targets set out by the growth marketing specialists and the business
- Be Responsible for driving continuous optimization within each program and tactic that results in better tactical performance and in turn, better business results (e.g. lower cost per lead, higher ranking in search engines, better email open and click through rate, etc.)
- Collaborate with the tactical specialists, who focus on individual marketing tactics (e.g. Google Ads, SEO, email, etc.), on creating cross-channel synergy and supporting the implementation of the campaigns, where required. (Setting digital ads, submitting requests, measuring performance, communication with vendors, etc.)
- Own the process for continuous feedback and collaboration between the Demand Generation team and partner teams outside of the business unit: SEO, Marketing Operations, etc.
- Work with Growth Marketing Specialist to ensure everything needed for optimal tactical execution is in place
- Set priorities, allocates resources, and develops policies and plans for the DG Tactical Team in a way to achieve business goals
- Lead the DG Tactical Team process for setting objectives and key results and follows through on their achievement, thus ensuring there is an objective measure for the team performance and each individual person on the team
- Be responsible for attracting, growing, and retaining top talent
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record in strategically leveraging digital marketing tactics to drive business results
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and experience in a variety of tactics: managing SEO/SEM, email and/or display and paid social advertising campaigns
- Proven track record of successfully delivering results through others and managing a high-performance team
- Experience with driving strategic marketing processes and large, cross-functional projects
- Curiosity, self-drive and attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, where change is constant, and flexibility is key
- Experience working in global company and collaborating across multiple teams and stakeholders is a plus
- Excellent English and communication skills
What we offer in return is the opportunity to elevate your game and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan Enrollment
Vacation, Family, and Health
- 30 days paid annual vacation
- An extra day off for your birthday
- 2 additional days off for volunteering
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- Additional pension insurance
- Well-equipped gym onsite
- Co-funded Multisport card
- Daycare Center for your little ones onsite
But most importantly, great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with!