We’re Progress – we offer the best platform for building and deploying tomorrow’s applications quickly and easily. We are bold, forward-thinking innovators who build things that work and care about our customers. We invent and reinvent every day, work together as one, value and respect each other and cheer our wins. Join us as a Demand Generation/Campaign Manager--Contractor for our Core A product group. This can be a WFH/remote role in the United States, preferably on the East Coast if possible. This will be 40 hours a week contract role.JOB SUMMARY:
Progress has always delivered the platform and tools that organizations need to develop and deploy mission-critical business applications. And we have an opening to support the Global Campaigns team for multiple products across our Core Products business unit. Progress customers span the globe and include thousands of companies that build their business application offerings on Progress, and tens of thousands of organizations using Progress to build their own mission-critical applications.
We’re looking for someone to join our Demand Generation team and support everything from strategic planning to execution. If you have a passion for filling the funnel and love to feel the direct impact of your efforts, come join us.WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
WHAT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL NEED TO HAVE:
- Work on Demand Gen activities reporting to a Senior Campaign Manager.
- Conceptualize, manage, execute, and support a diverse range of marketing programs such as webcasts, SEO, SEM, retargeting, content syndication, social media and virtual events for a number of products in our Business Unit
- Rigorously manage and measure all marketing campaigns and tactics driving to conversion rate increases and funnel optimization
- Analyze all stages of the demand creation process to continually identify ways to optimize conversions and pipeline
- Produce campaign recap summaries with respect to conversion rates and ROI and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns
- Leverage positioning, messaging, buyer personas and other information to target segments and generate sales qualified leads.
- Fill the top of the sales funnel with new leads and nurture existing prospects to meet defined goals for quantities and conversion rates
- Support the creative processes, database strategies, program executions and measure the success of these activities
- Measure marketing programs at all levels of detail. Analyze outcomes, provide insights and present results to facilitate sound decision-making
- Collaborate with participate in planning and reviews with senior levels of the business unit and marketing management
Progress is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Any marketing experience in cloud-based enterprise software, demand generation experience helpful
- Prior software industry experience a plus
- Analytical and quantitative skills – passion for analyzing data and providing recommendations based off findings
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to run multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- Flexible and adaptive to change with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Together, We Make Progress
Progress is an inclusive workplace where opportunities to succeed are available to everyone. As a multicultural company serving a global community, we encourage a wide range of points of view and celebrate our diverse backgrounds. Our unique combination of perspectives inspires innovation, connects us to our customers and positively affects our communities. It is only by working together and learning from each other that we make Progress. Join us!