Do you love kids, molding young minds, and getting emoji on your desk? Then read on because we might just have the right opportunity for you!
JNGL by Progress is our day care center and we are now on the lookout for a creative and caring teacher to join the team and work with children ages 3 to 6.
The center is right next to the office and its idea is to provide daycare for the Progress employees’ little ones while their parents are at work.
Please note, the role is a temporary, maternity cover one, with an approximate duration of 2 years.
What our day looks like:
- Every day, we encourage the healthy intellectual and psychological growth of the children in our center
- We teach and take care of them while also motivate them to use their mental capacities and exercise their imagination
- We recreate the teaching standards established by the official sources in an interactive manner that fits the preferences of each child
- We design and follow a complete teaching plan
- We organize learning materials and resources in a creative and engaging manner, according to the individual needs of each kid
- We use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities etc.) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- We help the children with their daily needs – dressing up, undressing, eating, etc.
- We maintain a constant and an open line of communication with the parents and proactively provide them with appropriate information about their kids
- We observe children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
To be great in this role you need to:
- Be a friend, a psychologist and a leader
- Have excellent knowledge of child development and up-to-date education methods
- Be methodical and creative
- Have patience, flexibility and love for children
- Have great communication and time management skills
- Be fluent in English – minimum upper-intermediate level is required
- Degree in early childhood education/ Pedagogy/ Pre-school Pedagogy will be a plus but is not a must
If you are ready for this adventure, then we would be happy to hear from you!