The Business Intelligence Team is an exciting blend of data, business, and technology.
Using industry-leading technologies, the BI team at Progress designs and develops enterprise-wide reporting, visualizations and analytic solutions.
We work in a fast-paced, team-centric environment committed to delivering strategic and operational insight to key business executives and decision makers across the organization.
This new individual will be part of the BI Performance Analytics team focused on turning data into actionable insights and enabling our stakeholders to make smarter, data-driven decisions.
Data Scientists at Progress have strong technical skills, but also excel in business and domain knowledge to be able to provide world-class solutions that drive business results.
- Discuss and analyze business problems with our stakeholders to translate them into manageable technical requirements
- Create project plans with clear objectives, tasks and deliverables
- Extract and pre-process data
- Create and maintain machine learning and data mining models
- Build and maintain tools and infrastructure to deploy analytical solutions
- Communicate findings in a compelling and impactful manner
- Develop analysis, dashboards and technical requirements to support own and others work
Requirements for this position include strong expertise in Data Science supported by stellar business analysis skills. Qualified candidate must be able to deliver on multiple projects over multiple timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field
- 2-4 years of experience in the field
- Proficient in understanding and managing data – SQL will be considered as an advantage
- Proficient in at least one modeling language or tool - Python, R and SPSS will be considered as an advantage
- Proficient in at least one scripting language - Python will be considered as an advantage
- Proficient in using data visualization software - Tableau will be considered as an advantage
- Stellar communication skills in English
- Experience in solving challenges for Marketing and Sales organizations
- Whip smart, proactive, go-getter who thrives in a team environment
- Analytical, creative and innovative approach to identify problems and drive solutions
If the above fits your experience and interests, then we would be happy to hear from you!
What we offer in return is the opportunity to join a talented team of bright and nice people and to also enjoy:
- Generous remuneration package, that increases based on target achievements
- 30 days’ vacation + an extra day off for your birthday
- Generous work-from home allowance
- Premium healthcare and dental care coverage
- A modern office with a well-equipped gym onsite
- Amazing colleagues to collaborate with and learn from
- Kids' Center onsite
- And many other perks
Progress is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a versatile environment for all our employees.