We are looking for experts in product and technology training, a customer champion to evangelize DataRPM’s product innovation to execute our vision of delivering a Cognitive Predictive Maintenance Solution for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT).
DataRPM (A Progress Company) is an award-winning and leading cognitive predictive maintenance platform for Industrial IoT. DataRPM platform automates data science leveraging the next frontier in machine learning known as meta-learning, which is machine learning on machine learning. The platform increases prediction quality and accuracy by over 300% in 1/30th the time and resources delivering 30% in cost savings or revenue growth for business problems around predicting asset failures and issues with yield/efficiency/quality of the output from assets.
DataRPM is on a mission to revolutionize the Industrial Analytics world. We believe that revolution can be brought only by challenging the convention on all fronts and be on constant pursuit of easier, faster and better ways of doing things. This is the guiding principle in everything that we do.
If you have the passion for data and a burning desire to create something revolutionary and invent the future, enjoy working in an environment that kindles challenging-the-convention and unbridled creativity, thrive on solving complex problems and love the fast-paced daily action, you are one of us and we look forward to working with you.
- Become the resident expert in DataRPM’s cognitive predictive maintenance product.
- Own and lead development of different use-case driven training and certification programs, content and modules for different personas of users of the product.
- Research the machine learning technologies in the open source that DataRPM uses and prepare simple training and certification for the same.
- Deliver product training and hands-on workshops both onsite and offsite/online for customers as well as employees.
- Interact with customers to understand their Predictive Maintenance requirements, customize training based on the customer use cases and level of expertise.
- Conduct user experience research on the product and provide feedback to product management.
- Prepare training demos and use-cases.
- Evaluate partnership opportunities for the product.
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, product development, data science, UI/UX, customer support & operations, sales, BD, marketing and management.
- Be a product evangelist and collaborate with marketing to promote DataRPM technology leadership in creative ways in online and offline channels.
- 5+ years of experience in technology training for predictive analytics / machine learning / data science techniques / software tools.
- Must have experience in developing high quality training content.
- Domain experience in one of Discreet Manufacturing, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Power / Energy / Utilities and Travel & Transportation is highly preferred.
- Experience with providing training in Predictive Maintenance / Asset Performance Analytics working with Sensor based data is a big plus.
- Functional knowledge of machine learning / deep learning algorithms/approaches and modern ML technologies (Spark, Tensorflow) is a big plus.
- Must have great communication skills.
- Must be open to travel internationally.
- Must have a strong desire to aggressively learn and seek out new relevant technologies.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science / Management Information System / Industrial Technology / Manufacturing Technology / Statistics or equivalent is required.