We are now on the lookout for an experienced Cyber Security Expert to join our team and provide technical expertise and analysis in an effort to establish, implement and monitor executed security strategies. The role involves planning and implementing security measures to protect our computer systems, networks and data. If you are up-to-date on the latest intelligence and are keen on preventing security breaches, data loss and service interruptions, then read on.
Your area of responsibility:
- Analyze security frameworks and requirements and advise our business units, support policy development, and conduct risk analysis
- Evaluate business unit implementation of key security frameworks and provide recommendations to address alignment
- Assist with the analysis, design, the implementation of security solutions, preventive controls and capabilities to protect PSC data, system and services in accordance with the industry standards and legal and compliance requirements
- Support the prevention, detection, response and investigation of security incidents including assisting with related recovery activities
- Identify and report security policy violations and participate in the corrective actions to maintain the security of PSC information, systems and services
- Determine if security risk factors exist and help stakeholders understand the risk factors and design compensating controls that meet Corporate Information Security Policies and Standards
- Help develop a "Threat Model" for PSC and define the right security profile in collaboration with IT department
- Assess technical data derived from threat analysis to draw conclusions regarding potential attack campaigns; produce threat reports.
- Identify gaps, and potentially implement new technologies and methods for improving the analysis of cybersecurity threats in the following areas: Vulnerability Assessment, Intrusion Prevention and Detection, Policy Enforcement, Firewall Management, Incident Response, Web-filtering, Advanced Threat Protection, Forensic analysis
To be successful in this role you shall:
- Proven relevant experience in the Cyber Security field
- Hands on experience with vulnerability scanning and penetration testing (network, system and application)
- Great understanding of Information Technology and the ability to coordinate, design, and manage IT processes and workflows
- Understand the principles of Privacy and Risk Management as it relates to Cyber Security
- Have excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Be hands-on with analyzing, recommending, & developing enterprise wide security policies, standards, & guidelines within appropriate organizational risk tolerances
- Be skilled in implementing enforcement of security policy within technology solutions
- Be able to evaluate enterprise networks/systems for assurance of control requirements
- Have the ability to resolve complex security issues in diverse and decentralized environments, to communicate effectively, and to assign and/or supervise the work of IT teams
Other Desired Skills:
- Demonstrated understanding of cyber security risk management concepts, cybersecurity frameworks, and security technologies
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Knowledge of information security fundamentals, best practices and industry standards with prior responsibilities of protecting information assets
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with Legal department attorneys and other supporting business groups
- Experience supporting cyber incident and investigations or related work types.
- Practical experience in network security field
- Experience with Microsoft products, Linux, Cisco, Qualys and Checkpoint solutions
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Information Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISA